Awards are given in the following categories:
- Racing Kayak Male
- Racing Kayak Female
- Rec Kayak Male (age 45 & under)
- Rec Kayak Male (age 46 & up)
- Rec Kayak Female (age 45 & under)
- Rec Kayak Female (age 46 & up)
- Solo Canoe Male
- Solo Canoe Female
- Tandem Kayak
- Tandem Canoe
- Stand-up Paddle Board (SUP)
- All boaters must wear a coast guard approved PFD (life jacket) when on the river.
- Paddle with others if possible.
- Carry a spare paddle.
- When paddling in wind, stay close to the shore.
- Use caution when launching or landing on slippery rocks or muddy areas.
- If you capsize, stay calm. Hold onto boat and paddle and move to shallow water.
- Do not attempt to stand up in moving water deeper than knee deep.
For more information and registration click here.